Where Is Menzies?
How to get here?
- Perth drive to Menzies takes approximately 8 hours allowing for small stops for fuel and stores along the way. The Great Eastern Highway will take you straight from Perth to Kalgoorlie, a good sealed highway which extends approximately 600km to the east.
- Once in Kalgoorlie, travel the Goldfields Highway to Menzies, 130km north. The Goldfields Highway is also a well maintained sealed road, and this one hour trip boasts many major tourist attractions along the way to stop and enjoy.
- The Prospector train service provides daily services to between Perth and Kalgoorlie.
- Once in Kalgoorlie you have a few options to make the trek to Menzies, whether you hop on a coach tour, or hire a vehicle, the trip only takes just over an hour, and accommodation is available in the Menzies townsite.
- Goldrush Tours operates a coach service.