All dogs aged 3 months and over must be registered. The registration period commences 01 November each year.
Dog Registration Fees
- A 50% discount is available for eligible pensions (pension card must be shown at the time of registration).
- A 25% discount is available for dogs registered as working cattle/sheep dogs (proof must be shown at time of registration).
- Your dog is required to wear a tag showing your name and address as well as the registration tag.
- If you own a dog you have a legal responsibility to keep it under control, either within a fenced area on your property or on a leash when in public.
- To register your dog please visit the Shire of Menzies.
For further queries or to contact Reception, please phone (08) 9024 2041.